Buffalo Chicken Dip is one of the popular appetizers, and it is perfect for game day or any party. It is effortless to make and only requires a few ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. This recipe is also great because it can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until you are ready to serve it.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Variations
If you want to change up this recipe, there are a few things that you can do.
- Add some blue cheese crumbles to the dip for an extra zesty flavor.
- Try using hot sauce instead of buffalo sauce for a different twist.
- Add some ranch dressing or cream cheese to the dip to make it creamier.
Chicken Vs. Turkey
You can use either chicken or turkey in this recipe. If you want it to be more flavorful, you can use chicken. If you want to make it healthier, you can use ground turkey.
What To Serve With Buffalo Chicken Dip
This dip goes well with crackers, celery, and carrots. However, there are a few other things that you could serve with it.
- Pita chips
- Tortilla chips
- Cauliflower florets
When it comes to the ingredients, you have a few options.
- You can use Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce or the Original sauce. If you want to make your buffalo sauce, you can find a recipe online.
- You can use canned chicken or cook and shred your chicken breasts for the chicken.
- The last thing you will need is some shredded cheese. You can use either cheddar cheese or mozzarella cheese.
Suggestions The Best Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Serve with celery and carrot sticks, pita chips, or tortilla chips.
- Use a cast-iron skillet for preparing and serving your buffalo chicken dip to keep it warm.
- If you want to make it ahead of time, prepare the dip and store it in the fridge. When you are ready to serve, bake it in the oven until it is hot and bubbly.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Cast-iron skillet
- Food Processor
- 1 cream cheese (8 oz), softened
- 0.5 cup Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 0.5 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F or 177°C.
- Mix cream cheese, buffalo sauce, and ranch dressing in a bowl.
- Stir in chicken and cheddar cheese.
- Pour mixture into a cast-iron skillet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the dip is hot and bubbly.
- Serve with celery sticks, carrot sticks, pita chips, or tortilla chips.
FAQs Related To Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
What Is The Best Way To Shred Chicken For This Recipe?
The best way to shred chicken for this recipe is to use a food processor. You can also use a blender, but it will not give you as fine of a shred.
Can I Make This Recipe Ahead Of Time?
Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time. Just prepare the dip and store it in the fridge. When you are ready to serve, bake it in the oven until it is hot and bubbly.
Can I Use Frozen Chicken For This Recipe?
Yes, you can use frozen chicken for this recipe. Just make sure that you thaw it before using it.
Buffalo chicken dip is the ultimate party food. It’s creamy, cheesy, and all-around delicious. This dish is a savior when it comes to hosting get-togethers. Plus, it’s pretty easy to make with less time. So, if you’re looking for a dish to bring to your next party that will be sure to please a crowd, look no further than this buffalo chicken dip recipe!