Rice Krispie Treat Recipe
This recipe is too good to be true! Rice Krispie Treat is perfect for any occasion. Chocolate, peanut butter, and marshmallows create a delicious and easy-to-make dessert.
- 6 cups Kellogg's Rice Krispies cereal
- 0.25 cup butter
- 0.25 cup peanut butter
- 10 oz marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips
In a large pot, melt the butter over low heat.
Add the peanut butter and marshmallows to the pot and stir until combined.
Remove the pot from the heat. Next, add the cereal and stir until the cereal is evenly coated with the mixture.
Press the mixture into a greased 9x13 inch pan.
Melt the chocolate chips in a pot or a microwave-safe bowl over low heat. Drizzle the chocolate over the top of the Rice Krispie treat.
Allow the chocolate to set. Then cut the Rice Krispie treat into squares.
- If the mixture is too sticky, try to add more cereal to the mixture.
- If the mixture is too dry, you can add more butter or marshmallows.
- Serve rice Krispie treat with a glass of cold milk.
- Top rice Krispie treat with whipped cream or ice cream for a fun twist.
Store these rice Krispie treats in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Calories: 159kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 2gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 51mgPotassium: 38mgFiber: 1gSugar: 20gVitamin A: 8IUCalcium: 9mgIron: 1mg