Whenever you are in the mood for a refreshing and delicious cocktail, look no further than the Margarita! This classic drink is perfect for any occasion and can be made to suit any taste.
- 1.5 ounce tequila
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3/4 ounce Triple Sec
- 1 lime wedge
- salt for rimming glass
- sugar for rimming glass
Rim a margarita glass with salt or sugar.
In a shaker filled with ice, combine tequila, lime juice, and Triple Sec.
Shake well and strain into the prepared glass.
Garnish with a lime wedge.
- For a frozen Margarita, blend all ingredients in a blender with 1 cup of ice. Rim glasses with salt or sugar and garnish with a lime wedge.
- For a tart Margarita, reduce the amount of Triple Sec to 1/2 ounce.
- For a sweet Margarita, increase the amount of Triple Sec to 1 ounce.
- If you prefer, you can use Cointreau or Grand Marnier in place of Triple Sec.
Enjoy your Margaritas Responsibly!
- Serve your Margaritas on the rocks or frozen, with a lime wedge.
- For a festive twist, try rimming the glasses with colored sugar or salt.
- Pair your Margaritas with Mexican food for the ultimate fiesta!
Leftover Margaritas can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Calories: 169kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 2mgPotassium: 26mgFiber: 1gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 9IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 6mgIron: 1mg