This is one amazing brownie recipe! These brownies are super fudgy, chocolatey, and ideal for any occasion. These brownies are so delicious and will sure be a super hit.
- 1 cup unsalted butter (250g), melted
- 1 cup sugar (200g)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (75g), sifted
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (125g), sifted
- 1/4 tsp salt
Preheat your oven to 350°F or 180°C. Line an 8-inch (20cm) square baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two sides.
In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter, sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract. Add the eggs and whisk until well combined.
Add the flour and salt, and mix until just combined. Be careful not to overmix the batter.
Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly. Bake for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs attached.
Allow the brownies to cool completely before cutting into squares. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
- Serve these brownies with a scoop of ice cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
- For a richer flavor, you can add 1/2 cup (100 grams) of chopped dark chocolate or chocolate chips to the batter.
- For a minty twist, you can add 1/2 teaspoon of peppermint extract to the batter.
These brownies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Calories: 254kcalCarbohydrates: 24gProtein: 4gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 11gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 95mgSodium: 73mgPotassium: 113mgFiber: 2gSugar: 17gVitamin A: 552IUCalcium: 21mgIron: 1mg